Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for Reliable Amazon Wholesale Suppliers in the USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Kingston012 Member cofali's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2024
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Looking for Reliable Amazon Wholesale Suppliers in the USA

    Hi everyone,

    I’m looking to start or expand my Amazon wholesale business and need recommendations for reliable wholesale suppliers based in the USA. I’m particularly interested in suppliers that offer genuine branded products, competitive pricing, reasonable minimum order quantities, and proper invoices that Amazon will accept.

    I’d also prefer suppliers with good shipping times and consistent inventory availability. If you currently work with any reputable Amazon wholesale suppliers, I’d really appreciate hearing about your experience.

    Which suppliers have been reliable for you, and are there any companies or sourcing practices I should avoid when getting started?

  2. #2
    Kingston012 Member donixo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2025
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for Reliable Amazon Wholesale Suppliers in the U

    I’d recommend focusing on established, authorized distributors rather than random suppliers you find through directories. When choosing an Amazon wholesale supplier, verify that they provide legitimate invoices with your business details, have consistent inventory, and can confirm the authenticity of their products. For anyone researching amazon wholesale suppliers usa, these are some of the most important things to check before placing an order.

    It’s also worth checking their return policy, shipping times, and minimum order requirements. I’d start with smaller test orders and make sure the products are actually profitable after Amazon fees, shipping, and returns. Avoid suppliers offering branded products at prices that seem unrealistically low, especially if they can’t provide proper documentation or a clear business address.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •